Search

Blinkies

Link to my blog;
"AlicatArt Creations"

"Lynx the Minx Designs"

Followers

Translate

Monday, March 14, 2022


Digital Creative Photography
By AlicatArt Creations

The Digital Artwork for these photos and images was created using Paintshop Pro, Painter, JixPix, plus various tools and plugins within Paintshop Pro like Topaz Studio, Filter Forge,  Filters Unlimited etc. They are best viewed by clicking on the photos/images.

I started my career as a draughtsman, or should that be draughtswoman, before moving into I.T. Support, so it was a natural progression to move my love of art to a digital platform. With the advent of digital photography, I developed an interest in creating composites using photographs. As a newcomer to photography, I joined a number of groups to try to learn a bit about the technical requirements and how to best use the medium and I read lots of tutorials.  I tried to put that knowledge to use, however, understanding theory and putting it into practice was challenging!! Despite that, my photography has improved over time, and I have really enjoyed taking photos in the many different places that I have visited.  

I am a member of a small photography group where we can show our photos and creations.  There are weekly challenges to create something using other members’ photos, which I find a lot of fun. The group has a very talented Admin who is a Corel Professional Expert and has her own learning Campus. She provides webinars on Paintshop Pro, and sells PSP Scripts and elements that she has created. The owner of the group is also a Corel Professional Expert and a talented artist in his own right. 

I decided to make this blog to display some of the creations I have made since being a member of this group. I have printed canvases of some of my work that will be available to buy here. This is a work in progress.

 








0 comments:

Post a Comment